10 Top Strategies To Increase Your Sales
Ten quick ways you can increase your sales.
- Ask For The Business - There is a surprising number of people who don't do this.
- Design a compelling elevator pitch.
- List 25 target customers and create a five-step strategy to get them - eg. Send them an email, followed by letter, followed by free ebook, followed by an offer of a free report, followed by request for an appointment.
- Gather together your five top well-connected people - take them out for a meal, then ask them for help finding potential buyers in specific companies and/or industries.
- Run a customer survey which involves you talking to all of your existing/past customers/clients.
- Run a private dinner for five existing and five potential clients.
- Operation testimonials - ask all existing/past clients for a testimonial or a story to go on your website.
- Commit to phoning 25 people a day - with a target of talking to a minimum of 5 with the aim of getting one appointment each day.
- Remove ten per cent of your product lines - to make your offering more specific to your target audience.
- Create a specific offering for a specific set of customers - eg. free healthcheck for all new orders of product A.
Robert Craven will be holding Sales and Marketing seminars in the following cities:
London - 11th July - Find Out More
Bristol - 12th July - Find Out More
Manchester - 17th September - Find Out More
Birmingham - 18th September - Find Out More
To find out more about the events and what you could learn from Robert - click here.
About Robert Craven
Tel: 01225 851044
Google+: Robert Craven